In The Interview: Episode #14, Ciara Pressler interviews Chasten Harmon, actress, entrepreneur, and advocate.
Chasten and Ciara talk about…
- Her business Plush Armour
- Community spaces
- Healing as a person of color during these particularly challenging times
- The state of the entertainment industry
- Channeling anxiety, frustration, and tragedy into art
- Arming the spirit and soul and using violent and dramatic metaphors to talk about creating peace
Chasten Harmon is a Los Angeles-based actress who holds a BFA from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, and an MFA from the Yale School of Drama. She has performed on Broadway, Off-Broadway, and a National Tour, has appeared as a recurring guest star on Elementary, and has guest starred on Braindead and Pure Genius. Additionally, Chasten plays Star Johnson in ABC’s series The Fix and Bessie Louvin on USA’s Damnation. Ciara and Chasten met 10 years ago while Chasten was on Broadway and launching an artists’ space in Tribeca NYC.