Highlights of This Episode
- The importance of being a ‘Mindful Messenger’ (4:07)
- Crafting a Mindful Message (16:05)
- How Amanda began her true & purposeful journey (27:40)
- The timing of sharing your message (35:43)
- A polished vs. honest story (38:27)
- How self-awareness and mindfulness facilitates an authentic message (42:35)
- How bearing witness to our own story helps us embrace the “now” (47:35)
“When you develop something strictly for the audience, you show up specifically one way… you leave out part of yourself.” – Amanda Johnson
Insights from Amanda
What was your first-ever job?
What’s a must-read for impact entrepreneurs?
- The Belief Zone by Ursula Menchez
What’s the single-most important trait for entrepreneurs?
Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
- High School Geometry teacher
What are you better at than anyone else?
- Witnessing the connection between story and expertise.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you about?
- It’s important to slow down and do the internal work.
What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
- To not think small about what my book was capable of.
Do you have any ‘asks’ or request of the audience?
- Be your authentic self!
- Pick up my free guide!
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Pickup Amanda’s FREE Guide: All of the Butterfly Secrets for Writing, Publishing, and Launching Your Own Bestseller More Quickly and Powerfully
- Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Amanda at TrueToIntention.com
About Amanda Johnson
As a Message Strategist and Mindful Messenger Coach, Amanda Johnson helps aspiring speakers, authors, and coaches craft their message for maximum impact on their audience, brand, and bottom line. In her bestselling book Upside-Down Mommy, Amanda shares The Butterfly Approach philosophy responsible for her successes as a parent, wife, messenger, and coach.
“How many people do you trust when they stand up and give a polished story?” – Amanda Johnson